The 25-year-old old pepper garden of the family of Mr. Vu Van Vien in Al Ba commune – Chu Se – Gia Lai has been falling into a rheumatic state for several years now. Vien said that he had used many different drugs but they were ineffective. Headphones, eyes seen in the pepper tree capital
The same ,Mr. Vien the pepper garden of Mr. Ngo Thanh Tung’s family, Quarter 3 – Chu Ty – Duc Co – Gia Lai often dies from 100 to 200 per annum.
Statistics of ChuSe Plant Protection Station show that this district has 1,964.5 ha of pepper, but the dead pepper area is 493.6 ha.
Mr. Pham Chi Dung, Head of the Duc Co Agriculture Division – Gia Lai also said that the rapid death and slow death of pepper plants have caused great damage to farmers not only in Duc Co but also in many places.
There are many reasons for ” crazy pepper”, but mainly because people do not cultivate properly, dig holes too deeply, leave water in the tank, apply chemical fertilizers and chemical pesticides too much so the land. is being eroded, the soil environment is polluted and the pepper gardens have ecological imbalance.
Also from the heavy application of chemical fertilizers to exploit high yield, follow the seasons, profit, leading to exhaustion, early decay and death. Meanwhile, the pests and diseases control of pepper growers is not timely and thoroughly. Pepper soil is severely degraded and diseased is inevitable.
Each pepper orchard has its own type of disease and the disease status is different, but the common thing is that farmers use many pesticide fertilizers but cannot restore the plants’ growth, leading to the risk of cut off.
Facing this situation, the Chu Se Pepper Association – Gia Lai has researched the reality and found the products of Thanh Ha company, said Mr. Hoang Phuoc Binh – General Secretary of the Chu Se Pepper Association – said that the association has application of bio-organic products of Thanh Ha Company in pepper plants. Through demonstration models, it shows that the first step is to recover diseased plants. Many diseases in this district have turned green again.
“Since using Thanh Ha’s NH and KH products, my old pepper garden has been saved, the leaves are green, flowers and fruits. In particular, the process uses leisurely, saves time, uses 1 bottle with 400 liters of water to water the leaves, 1 bottle with 600 liters of water if original watering. Moreover, Thanh Ha company’s products are very affordable to farmers. From now on, I only believe in using Thanh Ha’s products ”, said Mr. Vu Van Vien happily.
The same, Mr. Vien, Mr. Ngo Thanh Tung’s family started to use Thanh Ha’s KH products from October 2009 and in 2010 continued to periodically use the company’s guidance. The results were out of expectations, the productivity of Mr. Tung’s garden pepper was high, and the quality was superior to every year. “This year at least my family harvested 12-14 tons of pepper / 2,500 peppercorns”
Treatment to increase fruiting and fruit loss
1. Treatment of increasing fruiting
– Want to pollinate well, flower a lot, limit the loss of young fruits, take care of the plant for strength and spray flowering drugs, especially Bo
In addition, farmers spray AH NO8 bio-product supplement to provide nutrients for the plant simultaneously.
Orange roots are weak, or shocked, so do not fertilize when the plants are flowering. Only fertilize when the tree is growing fruit and should be applied in many times.
– Circle branches to limit fruit loss:
During fruit development, the orange tree will experience blistering. If blossoming, the tree will drop its fruit to save nutrients for developing young buds, so it is necessary to branch off at the flowering stage to limit fruit loss. Sprout inhibitors such as Chlormequat chloride, Cycocel CCC can be used to spray plants with a dose of 100ppm (equivalent to 1g / 10lit).
Flowers are blooming, limit spraying to plants and water regularly to keep plants moist, but at this time, do not spray on blooming flowers.
2. Against excessive fruit loss:
There are 2 physiological fruit shedding phases on the tree:
– The first fall: usually occurs when the fruit is still small, with the little finger, or about 3 weeks after it is parked. The characteristic of this round of fruit shedding is that the fruit carries a stalk.
– The second drop of fruit: when the fruit has a diameter of about 3cm, it is characteristic that the fruit falls without a stem.
– The phenomenon of fruit loss on citrus trees is almost inevitable. Important technical measures are top dressing, top dressing (about 100 – 200g NPK fertilizer (20-20-15) / tree) and timely spraying on leaves with AH NO8 foliar fertilizer to grow fruit. and reduce loss, making the pods shiny and beautiful. Because the composition of AH NO8 contains a full balance of nutrients in organic form to provide plants during this period.
The phenomenon of when it rains a lot, the fruit becomes yellow and falls a lot, mainly due to the fact that the tree has many fruits, lack of nutrients, is “water shock”.
Remedy: water regularly, fully fertilize the base fertilizer and immediately spray the fruit conditioner.
Small fruit period up to 4-5 months:
In this period, the fruit grows slowly, there are many physiological falls, so care should be taken as follows:
– Apply fertilizer: about 100g of NPK (20 – 20-15) / tree, less than 15 days / time and watered regularly. – Spray on leaves: People still remember to add 2-3 times BO to evenly spray the canopy (10-15 days / 1 time) to feed young fruits, limit the phenomenon of fruit drop. When the fruit diameter is about 3-4 cm, people start to add foliar fertilizer to nourish the fruit plus spider insecticide to limit bran skin disease on the shell. Fruit mature period: In this period, the fruit begins to “eel skin”, ie the skin of the fruit is lumpy, if the fruit wants to grow fast, the fruit needs to be added to the fruit to grow quickly without fear of cracking. Should fertilizer much and additional spray on leaves as follows
– Fertilizing: about 200g NPK 20 – 20 – 15 + 50g KCl / plant, 15 days / time and water regularly.
(To increase the orange we can spray more Humic algae combined with chelate micronutrients).